Reiki Center of Venice
Usui Reiki :Hands-On" Level Two Certification
Prerequisite: Reiki Level One Certification from Francine Milford
8 NCBTMB Ce's and 8 FL Massage Ce's and 8 BOC Ce's
Cost of workshop - $150 (Bring a Friend and they pay 1/2 the cost of class)
LIVE with Focus on Massage
Description: The Usui Reiki ‘Hands-On’-Level Two course builds on the information given to students in the Usui Reiki Level One course of study. In this level, students will learn how to increase their focus and concentration in the Reiki session. Students will learn and demonstrate how to give seven simple hand positions that correlate and enhance the Endocrine System of the body. Students will learn how to give a one hour Reiki session to a client confined to a wheelchair and a client confined to bed who can only lie in the supine position. Proper body alignment, timing protocols, and hand positioning will be covered and demonstrated. Proper hygiene techniques will also be covered.
10-11:30am- Welcome and Introductions. Instructor will present an updated history and current use and acceptance of Reiki in both society and the medical community. Also covered will be Florida Massage Board and the new NCBTMB requirements for obtaining Ce’s in Reiki Two and Three. Students will learn and demonstrate a method used to increase the focus and concentration of the massage therapist in the Reiki session.
- Learning Objective: Student will learn the updated history, current uses of Reiki, the Florida Massage Board and the new NCBTMB requirements, and acceptance of Reiki in society and the medical community.
- Learning Objective: Student will practice and demonstrate how to use the new method to increase their concentration and focus to intensify Reiki in a session. (First on themselves and then with a partner).
11:30am-1pm-Instructor will discuss and demonstrate specific Reiki hand positions for the Endocrine System. We will cover hand positioning and proper body alignment and timing protocols for working on the Endocrine System.
- Learning Objective: Student will demonstrate how to use specific hand positions for the thymus, thyroid, and parathyroid gland of the Endocrine system. (First on themselves and then with a partner).
- Learning Objective: Student will demonstrate proper body alignment while performing a Reiki session for the Endocrine system on a partner.
2-4 pm- Instructor will demonstrate hand positions and proper body alignment for giving a Reiki session to a client confined to a wheelchair, or to a client who is unable to lie on a massage table and prefers to sit for a Reiki session. Performing proper hygiene before and after giving a Reiki session will be covered.
- Learning Objective: Student will demonstrate specific hand positions for giving a Reiki session to a client in a wheelchair. (Student will receive and then practice giving a Reiki session to a partner).
- Learning Objective: Student will demonstrate body proper alignment while giving a wheelchair treatment.
- Learning Objective: Student will demonstrate proper hygiene before and after giving a Reiki session to a person in a wheel chair.
4-6pm-Instructor will demonstrate proper hand positions, timing protocols, and body alignment for giving Reiki to a client confined to a bed, or to a client who can only lay in the supine position. Instructor will discuss proper hygiene in a hospital or clinical setting.
- Learning Objective: Student will demonstrate specific hand positions and timing protocols for giving Reiki to a client confined to a bed or who is only in the supine position. (Student will receive and then demonstrate hands-on Reiki session with a partner).
- Learning Objective: Student will demonstrate proper alignment while giving a Reiki session to a client confined to a bed in the supine position.
- Learning Objective: Student will demonstrate proper hygiene before and after giving a Reiki session.
6pm-Q &A, Clean-up, Fill out evaluation forms, award certificates
Note: During the one hour lunch break, students are free to bring their own lunch or drive one mile to a variety of restaurants.
Please do NOT wear perfumes or scented deodorants to class as these make me sneeze. If you do, you may be asked to leave.
Classes are held at the Reiki Center of Venice
Class sizes are kept small (1-4 students) at any one time.
I will be happy to travel to your location (within 45 miles of Venince) for a group training of 4 or more paid students (no deductions).
There will be a one hour lunch break. You can bring your own lunch or visit any one of a dozen restaurants within 1/2 block to 2 block distance. A large variety of menus will guarantee satisfaction for any palate!
Lunch is at your own cost and is not included in the price of the class.
Please bring a bottle of water to class, and be sure to wear loose and comfortable clothing.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
If the class is canceled due to circumstances beyond my control (emergencies, etc.), all of your money will be refunded to you in full.
If you cancel the scheduled class at least 24 hours in advance after having paid for it in full, you will have the option of rescheduling the class at a future date or receiving a full refund. All other last minute requests will receive a credit towards a future class.
Cost of Workshop
Cost of Workshop: $150 in advance/$199 day of class
If using a credit card, please click the button below.