Reiki Center of Venice
About Reiki Level Three/Master Certification Workshop
Prerequisites: Reiki Level One AND Level Two Certification from Francine Milford
8 NCBTMB Ce's and 8 FL Massage Ce's and 8 BOC Ce's
LIVE! Focus on Massage
Cost of workshop - $150 (Bring a Friend and they pay 1/2 the cost of class)
Description: The Usui Reiki ‘Hands-On’-Level Three course builds on the information given to students in the level one and level two course of study. In this level, students will learn how to increase their understanding and uses of Reiki by learning techniques that have been handed down by Reiki Masters throughout the decades. Course will cover the varying hand positions to use to reduce or relieve the pain of a stress and tension headache, an occipital headache, and eye strain. Massage techniques will be incorporated through demonstration and performed by the student. Instructor will demonstrate alternative hand positions for a client suffering with a back injury who can only lie comfortably in the side-lying position. Additional alternative hand positions will be taught by the instructor for women who are pregnant. Special timing considerations need to be taken for this type of session and will be discussed. Special body alignment will be covered for the comfort of both the therapist and the client during the Reiki session.
10-11:30am- Welcome and Introductions. Instructor will discuss the science and research behind Reiki. Students will receive three additional methods of increasing and understanding of how to use Reiki in a practical session.
- Learning Objective: Student will demonstrate how to use the newly learned methods of increasing Reiki. (First on themselves, then on a partner).
- Learning Objective: Student will discuss the science and research behind Reiki.
11:30am-1pm-Instructor will demonstrate three different hand positions to use to help relieve a stress and tension headache, eye strain, and an occipital headache. Massage techniques will be covered and incorporated into the session and proper thumb stacking will be demonstrated, along with proper body alignment.
- Learning Objective: Student will demonstrate massage techniques and Reiki hand positions to relieve a stress and tension headache. (Student will work on a partner).
- Learning Objective: Student will demonstrate a massage technique to help reduce an eye strain headache. (Student will work on themselves first, and then on a partner).
- Learning Objective: Student will demonstrate hand positions and protocols to help relieve occipital headaches. (Student will work on a partner).
- Learning Objective: Student will demonstrate proper thumb stacking.
2-4pm- Instructor will demonstrate hand positions for a client in a wheelchair. Instructor will also demonstrate proper alignment techniques and correct hand placement. Students will incorporate the newly taught methods, along with the hand positions, for this session.
- Learning Objective: Students will demonstrate specific hand positions for giving a one hour Reiki session for a client in a wheelchair. (Student will use a seated partner for demonstration).
- Learning Objective: Student will demonstrate proper body alignment and hand placement while giving a chair treatment.
4-6pm-Instructor will demonstrate alternative hand positions for a client with a back injury, or for a person who can only lay comfortably in the side-lying position, including a women who is pregnant. Special timing considerations need to be taken for this type of session and will be discussed. Special body alignment will be covered for both therapist and client comfort during the Reiki session.
- Learning Objective: Student will demonstrate specific hand positions and timing protocols for a client confined to a bed in the side-lying
- Learning Objective: Student will learn proper alignment while giving a treatment to a client confined to a bed in the side-lying
6pm-Q &A, Clean-up, Fill out evaluation forms, award certificate
*You MUST bring a set of sheets (including face cradle/pillowcase) to class. NO exceptions!
*Please-do NOT wear perfumes or scented deodorant. If you do, you may be asked to leave. Thank you.
*Class sizes are kept small (1-6 students) at any one time.
There will be a one hour lunch break. You can bring your own lunch or visit any one of a dozen restaurants within 1 mile distance. A 7/11 is next door. A large variety of menus will guarantee satisfaction for any palate! If you bring your own lunch to class, we will watch a video during this time and you will be able to save one hour and leave earlier. It is up to you. But everyone in the class must choose to do so.
*Lunch is at your own cost and is not included in the price of the class.
*Please bring a bottle of water to class, and be sure to wear loose and comfortable clothing.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
If the class is canceled due to circumstances beyond my control (emergencies, etc.), all of your money will be refunded to you cumstances beyond my control (emergencies, etc.), all of your money will be refunded to you in full.
If you cancel the scheduled class at least 24 hours in advance after having paid for it in full, you will have the option of rescheduling the class at a future date or receiving a full refund. All other last minute requests will receive a credit towards a future class.
Classes are held at the Reiki Center of Venice
Copyright © 2000-2020 Francine Milford. All rights reserved.
Cost of Workshop
Cost of Workshop: $150 in advance
Please note that there is a paypal processing fee that will be charged to you for this class. This fee will come out as a shipping fee on your receipt. To save this fee, you can pay by cash, check or money order.
Your class will include the Usui Reiki Level Three/Master manual by Francine Milford updated and revised in 2008. Your class will also include all handouts and certificate at the completion of the class.
For credit card payments, click the button below.