Reiki Center of Venice
Hot Pack Products, Videos and Continuing Education Hours
Safe ~ Cost Effective ~ Reuse over and over again ~ Ecological
Video Kits include massage techniques + hot packs
Watch a short video of me by clicking here: http://youtu.be/tWnzRPSxlUg
Choose from Live On-site Classes -or- Home Study Courses
$59.99 Live Courses -or- $39.99 Home Study Courses
Hot Pack Massage Video Kits
Home Study Kits
Each video kit includes:
- one DVD for your television
- printed booklet
- final open book test
- 2 round hot packs
- ***PLUS 3 FL Massage and 3 NCBTMB ce hours (Home Study Ces) for massage therapists and bodyworkers.
Hot Pack Massage Video Kit for the Face
1. Hot Pack Massage (face) + 2 hot packs. 3 Fl and 3 NCBTMB CE hours.
Cost: $39.99 plus U.S. $8.99 postage
Hot SnapZ-Red Round
Cost for 2: $9.99 plus $7.99 postage (U.S. only)
Save! Cost for 4: $16.99 plus $7.99 postage (U.S. only)
Hot Pack Massage Video Kit for the Arms and Hands
2. Hot Pack Massage (arms and hands) + 2 hot packs. 3 Fl and 3 NCBTMB CE hours.
Cost: $39.99 plus U.S. $8.99 postage
Hot Pack Massage for the Back
2. Hot Pack Massage (back) + 2 hot packs. 3 Fl and 3 NCBTMB CE hours.
Cost: $39.99 plus U.S. $8.99 postage
Hot Snapz Green
Buy a pair!
Pair of Green Hot Packs
Only 2 pairs available.
Cost: $9.99 plus $7.99 postage
NOW $5.00 plus postage.
Hot Pack Massage for the Legs and Feet
3. Hot Pack Massage (legs and feet) + 2 hot packs. 3 Fl and 3 NCBTMB CE hours.
Cost: $39.99 plus U.S. $5.99 postage
LIVE!!! Hot Pack Massage for the Chair Massage
Select your date!
Description of class: Those attending this course will learn how to incorporate a variety of different hot packs in to their next massage session. Hot packs are easy to use, re-use, and great for a variety of health care issues. In this workshop, students will learn a variety of methods and techniques to bring their massage session to a new level. Students will practice such massage strokes as effleurage, percussion, compression, and friction while using hot packs.
Workshop Objectives:1. Identify the benefits of using hot packs in a massage session.2. Identify contraindication of using hot packs in a massage session.3. Demonstrate massage techniques using hot packs for the chair massage.
Presentation of Workshop:
Lecture and Demonstration=40 minutes
Questions & Answers, fill out evaluation forms=10 minutes
Earn 12 FL Massage to 15 NCTMB LIVE ce's
PLUS get 12 - 14 Home Study Course
(6 FL. Mandatory ce's PLUS HIV 2 ce for only $249. Plus get Home Study Course-Creating the Business of your Dreams-4 ce's or Understanding Research-6 ce's).
That's 24 ce's for only $249!!!
The Massage Basic Package
Your Basic Package will include the following items for a total savings.
2-red round hot packs
2-green rectangle hot packs
2-hot pack massage sleeves
1-hot pack for the back
1-black Velcro waist band
Cost of the Hot Pack Basic Massage Kit is $49.99 plus $13.99 U.S. postage.
Hot Snapz Velcro black belt and large hot pack.
Perfect to help back aches while sitting, sleeping or driving.
No more looking for an outlet to plug it in.
Heat pack lasts 2-3 hours.
Re-usable and long lasting.
Only 3 available.
They don't make these anymore.
Cost: $29.99 plus $13.99 postage in U.S.
NOW $9.99 plus postage
What is in the HotSnapZ™ pack?
· HotSnapZ™ reusable hand warmers and heating pads contain water, a small metal disc and sodium acetate, a safe food grade salt ingredient.
· When first boiled the mixture inside the pouch is heated to completely dissolve the sodium acetate in the water. This makes the contents clear and liquid.
· After cooling, the sodium acetate remains dissolved producing a solution that is supersaturated.
· This means that the heat energy that was required to dissolve the sodium acetate into the water still remains in the system even though the temperature has dropped. Almost like a Heat Battery!
· The clicking of a disk within the pad triggers the precipitation of the sodium acetate crystals. When the crystals precipitate, it releases the energy that was required to initially dissolve it and stored in the pouch.
· The release of energy raises the temperature to a maximum temperature of 130F (54C). The process is theoretically repeatable indefinitely.
How are they Reusable?
· Really Simple... once the heat has been exhausted, just drop your HotSnapZ™ hand warmer or heat pad in gently boiling water for 5-10 minutes depending on the size of the product. The heat reverses the reaction and crystals will then turn back in to the liquid form. Once cooled to room temperature, HotSnapZ™ are ready to used again.
Are the Contents of HotSnapZ Safe ?
· Yes. The contents of each HotSnapZ are Safe, Non-Toxic and Non-Hazardous. (Water and Sodium Acetate)
How is "HotSnapZ" supposed pronounced?
Making the Heat Last?
· First, once the clicker has activated the pack, make sure to squeeze the pack well to get it soft and flexible.
· Second, keep cold air away from the hand warmer and heat pad. For Hunters, Fishermen and Campers we recommend that you keep your HotSnapZ stored on an inside pocket of your jacket or coat until they are ready to be used. You will find this to greatly improve the performance and use of your HotSnapZ for outdoor activity.
· Third, keep the pack insulated if possible. Use an insulated pouch, muff, covers, etc. This will make a big difference.
How many times can they be used?
· Hundred of times or till you wear 'em out! For longest life. elevating the product off the pan's surface during boiling and using distilled water will keep your HotSnapZ™ looking good. Distilled water is only recommended for those customers who have extremely Hard or Mineralized water. Although having no effect on performance, Hard waters can cause discoloration of the outside of the pouch.
How long does the heat last?
· Heat duration depends on: Size, how it is used, & how well the product is insulated during use. HotSnapZ™ hand warmers and heating pads will typically stay warm for 30 minutes to 2 hours, and then gradually cools down.
How should HotSnapZ™ be stored?
· HotSnapz™ hand warmer and heat pads are best stored in the liquid clear state for long term storage.
After Boiling My HotSnapZ starts to harden on its own?
· This will sometimes happen and means that they were not boiled long enough. Remember ….boil until all signs of crystals are gone and leave them in for one minute longer. Longer boiling will not affect the product or performance.
Can they be used in Water?
· Yes they can! We have many customers who use HotSnapZ for scuba diving and snorkeling. Unlike the disposable kind that are typically sold in sporting good stores HotSnapZ™ will continue to work, even in the water!
Use your product!
It is ready to go and offer you at least 20 minutes of warmth wherever you want to use it.
When you are done using the product, you can bring it back to its liquid state by putting it into a pot of boiling water or be using the microwave. Full instructions will be included in your order.
*Use in a massage therapy session instead of Hot Stones
*Use for camping trips
*Use for scuba diving (Yes-it even works in water!)
*Use for Sporting Events
*Put inside of your gloves on cold winter days to keep your hands warm
*Use for spot treatments like on sore backs, arthritic hands, etc.
*Use for hiking, fishing, hunting, boating, etc.
*Use at the foot of your bed underneath your sheets to add warmth
NOTE: Please note that large orders can be put together in one flat-rate package to save money on postage.Please drop me an email at FrancineMilford@cs.com for a total on large orders.
CE Calendar 2020
(please note that you divide up a 2-day class and take them in different months-but-you must pay for it ahead of time and you must take both to receive your ce’s.)