Reiki Center of Venice offers Usui Reiki certifications
About Reiki Level One Certification Workshop
Reiki Level One Training-8 hours
8 NCBTMB Ce's and 8 FL Massage CE's and 8 BOC ce's
Group Cost of workshop (more than 1 student)-$150
Individual Cost of workshop (1 student)-$199
Objective: To administer Reiki I to clients
Focus on Massage
Workshop runs from 10:00am – 6:00pm
Learning Protocols of Reiki Administration
- Students will observe and duplicate hand position sequences for therapist's personal use to enhance energy levels and as an aid for relaxation
- Students will receive lecture on the Endocrine System in the Reiki setting
- Students will assess clients’ Endocrine System
- Students will observe hand positions for Endocrine System
- Students will observe hand positions for clients in supine position
- Students will demonstrate hand positions on client in supine position
- Students will observe hand positions for clients in prone positions
- Students will demonstrate hand positions on client in prone position
- Students will observe techniques for ending client session which include feathering, nerve stroke and raking up the paraspinals techniques
- Students will demonstrate techniques for ending client session
- Students will learn how to integrate techniques into clinical setting
Q & A
Cost of Workshop
Cost of Workshop: $150 in advance/$199 day of class + paypal processing fees (which comes out as a shipping cost on your receipt).
Your class will include the Usui Reiki Level One manual by Francine Milford updated and revised in 2013. Your class will also include all handouts and certificate at the completion of the class.
Payments by check, cash, or money order are accepted on-site. Send payment to: Francine Milford, 3730 Cadbury Circle, 614W, Venice, FL. 34293.
For credit card payments click on the button below. Please note that there is now a paypal processing fee attached to your receipt (comes out as a shipping cost). If you would like to avoid this fee, you can pay by cash, check or money order.
If sending a check to reserve your spot, your check MUST be received before the day of the class for you to consider yourself enrolled in the class. After receiving your check, a receipt of proof of payment will be emailed to you. Do NOT come to class without your receipt as this is proof of your registration. I am NOT responsible for checks 'lost in the mail.'
Class Schedule for 2018
Reiki Instructional DVD (ONLY)
Learn hand positions for healing self and others.
Information on the chakras is included in the DVD.
Cost of DVD: $12.99 plus $5.99 postage
What to Expect in Class
Class sizes are kept small (1-6 students) at any one time.
There will be a one hour lunch break. You can bring your own lunch or visit any one of a dozen restaurants within 1/2 mile driving distance. A large variety of menus will guarantee satisfaction for any palate! If you can stay for lunch, then we can finish one hour earlier as you can watch a video while eating. That is up to you.
Lunch is at your own cost and is not included in the price of the class.
Please-do NOT wear perfumes, sprays or scented deodorant. If you do, you may be asked to leave. Thank you.
Please bring a bottle of water to class, and be sure to wear loose and comfortable clothing.
Students must bring their own set of sheets to use, or a disposable set will be available for $1 purchase.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
If the class is canceled due to circumstances beyond my control (emergencies, etc.), all of your money will be refunded to you in full.
If you cancel the scheduled class at least 24 hours in advance after having paid for it in full, you will have the option of rescheduling the class at a future date or receiving a full refund. All other last minute requests will receive a credit towards a future class.